Although Mommy Emu is all about my family’s journey living an earth friendly, sustainable and simple lifestyle. I enjoy hearing from you about your journey too.
I love to hearing your fantastic tips, recipes and your journey at being more sustainable. May be also you would like me to research a particular subject for you. Either way I would love to hear from you.
As part of Mommy Emu I enjoy sharing the highs and lows of our family’s journey, if you would like me to write a blog guest post or give a talk about the changes my family have made please do get in touch.
You can already find me
- The Guardian Live Better Challenge panel live chat discussing reducing rubbish and recycling.
- The Guardian Sustainable Blog Of The Week
- Guest Host for MakeDoAndMendHour on Twitter
- Guest Talk on Green Living at St.Austell Baptist Church Ladies Breakfast
- Ambassador for Zero Waste Week
- Interviewed by The Guardian on Food Waste
- Interviewed by Vicky Myers on Creating A Simple Lifestyle
You can contact me via :-