Last week I announced that I will be taking part in the 100 Days Project , as part of this challenge I set myself the task of taking a photo everyday of something I am grateful for that day. This monday (6th April) the 100 Days Project started so I started taking photos and posting them on Instagram with the hashtag #100DaysofGratitude. Here are my last 7 days of all the things I have been grateful for.
- Day 1 – I am grateful for a day out with the family in the Cornish sunshine.
- Day 2 – I am grateful for the Cornish sunshine today so I can spend time in the garden.
- Day 3 – I am grateful to have a garden where I can grow our vegetables. Today I planted carrots, runner beans, spinach and peas.
- Day 4 – I am grateful for a lazy afternoon on the beach reading Clothing Poverty in the Cornish sunshine.
- Day 5 – I am grateful to have a kind, caring son who at 17 still kisses his mum good night.
- Day 6 – I am grateful I live so close to the beach that I can spend time with my children collecting shells and pottery.
- Day 7 – I am grateful to projects you can pick up and put down depending on your mood.
Have you taken up the 100 Days Project?
If you have what one thing are you doing over the next 100 days?
I would love to see the pictures of what you are doing and support you through your project, please leave me your Instagram name and I will follow you or you can follow me on Instagram and I will follow you back.
If you would like to join in it’s not too late just start your 100 days TODAY.