Back in October I mentioned that I was going to be taking part in the #MinsGame throughout the whole of November. Well I have just completed my first week.
When I first thought I would take part in this game I did think it would be that difficult. But as I have been decluttering our house for a year now on and off I am finding it harder and harder to find things to move on to the charity shop or friends who have paid an interest in the stuff I am moving on.
- Day 1 – A iphone case to a phone I no longer own,
- Day 2 – 2 beauty products that slipped through the next when I was removing products with chemicals in.
- Day 3 – Ipad Case (I no longer own an ipad), Eco face cleanser gift pack (free in the Observer Ethical Awards goodie bag) and 1 toy my kids have grown out off.
- Day 4 – 1 Hubbys aftershave someone gave him and he has never used, 1 iphone docking station (for some reason I keep finding accessories to my old phone), 1 eye shadow set I won at a school tombola and a small purse.
- Day 5 – 1 African statue, 1 beetle, 1 car mirror, 1 white and blue vintage dish, and a wooden soap dish.
- Day 6 – 6 childrens books my children have out grown.
- Day 7 – 1 flask that leaks, 1 ice cube tray, 1 bottle opener, 1 small glass jug, 1 salad servers, 1 set of chipped breakfast bowls and a BBQ utensil.
Wow thats 28 items I have decluttered from our house this week and 2 of them have gone to friends houses. Lets hope next week I am just as successful.
How is your #MinsGame going? Have you run into any problems or has it all been going smoothly?